Friday, November 1, 2013

Wicked Little Things

Wicked Little Things


Wicked Little Things

Posted:

Wicked Little Things (After Dark Horrorfest) (DVD)
By Lori Heuring

This may be one of the better recent horror movies I have seen. There were so many things I liked about it also!

First off... I've read the other reviews and do not agree with some of the comments. I will agree that the plot is a bit cookie cutter... the plot has been reiterated a number of times so I won't go into that.

But... the good things I liked are: The acting is not overdone... it's right on par. The special effects AREN'T the movie.. they enhance the movie. The plot is easy to follow, direct. All the characters fit into the story... no suprise characters. No special camera effects that took away from the movie.

Simply stated... this is a more traditional scare fest. But I happen to like those.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2